Former Boat Shed, 14 Ewing Blyth Drive
This house, comprising a former boat shed, was possibly moved to the site in 1937. The shed, numbered 194, had been owned by Mrs Louisa Flockhardt and it seems that she had the shed adapted into a house around this time.
The single storey, horizontal weatherboard and cement sheet? Late Federation former boat shed is characterised by a projecting gable roof form, together with minor skillion and gable roofs to the side and rear. Wide overhangs are a feature of the eaves. The banks of timber framed double hung windows at the front are not original. A feature of the design is the original flying gable, comprising vertical timber fretwork
Back to Map