House, 27 Flinders Parade
The asymmetrical, single storey, cement sheet? transitional Federation / interwar Bungalow styled house was built around 1912 for Harry Turner.
The house is characterised by a major, broken-back and recessed gable roof that traverses the site, together with a corner turret and a minor gable roof that projects towards the street frontage. The early timber framed windows are arranged as a horizontal bank under the projecting gable and consist of a large central fixed light with flanking double hung windows that have additional transoms.
Picture to be added
Back to Map