Ozone Road Jetty
The Barwon Heads jetty at the east end of Ozone Road is comprised of a T plan. It was built in 1911, under instructions from the Geelong Harbour Trust Commissioners
Photo early 1900
It is constructed of unpainted timber, with piles and decking, and has a simple painted timber balustrade along its length. It forms an integral part of the significant focii situated on the banks of the Barwon River and as a consequence it makes a contribution to the visual amenity of the area.
Jetty As it is today
Back to Map